3 x 250ml Evanmore Ultrasound Gel
Evanmore Ultrasound Gel is a water-based gel designed to work for a wide range of ultrasound frequencies and is suitable for all fetal dopplers, EMS, TENS and ultrasound diagnostic and therapeutic machines.
Check out the benefits:
– Easy to use. Not sticky or greasy and wipes off afterwards leaving no mess behind.
– 100% safe. Free of parabens and free of formaldehyde the gel is colourless, completely odourless and hypoallergenic so it won’t stain clothes, irritate your skin or damage ultrasound equipment.
– Highly conductive. Makes a great contact between your skin and the ultrasound device allowing ultrasound waves to pass easily through.
– High quality gel. Doesn’t dry our fast like other gels so you don’t need to keep re-applying and the bottle lasts for ages.
– Long shelf life. Unlike many gels Evanmore gels comes with a shelf life of 2-3 years.
– Facial Use. Suitable for use on the face as well as the body.
Tips for use:
It is recommended initially to use plenty of gel to establish a good contact between your ultrasound device and the skin.
Ultrasound gel often feels cold against the skin. I found putting the bottle in a sink of warm water for 10 minutes before use made all the difference.
HIGHLY CONDUCTIVE GEL DESIGNED FOR A WIDE RANGE OF FREQUENCIES- Makes a great contact between your skin and the ultrasound unit and is suitable for all devices that need a viscous gel.
CLEAR, COLOURLESS, ODOURLESS GEL, FORMALDEHYDE FREE & PARABEN FREE- 100% safe to use, non irritating to the skin and won’t stain your clothes or damage ultrasound equipment.
EASY AND COMFORTABLE TO USE – It’s so easy to apply as it’s light and fluid but doesn’t dribble or drip. Just as easy to wipe off afterwards and doesn’t leave your skin greasy or sticky.
GREAT QUALITY GEL – Doesn’t dry fast like other gels so you don’t need to keep re-applying.
LONG SHELF LIFE – Our gel has a shelf life of 2- 3 years, much longer than most other gels and our useful sized bottles last for ages.