The main use of this device is the treatment/ pain relief and muscle developmentthought the electrostimulation technics TENS and EMS.
- Easy-to-use, simple operation with comprehensive operating manual
- Electrodes connected via 2mm jack connection
- For long and short term treatments
- Enjoy of this therapeutic technic either at home or at work
- strengthen your muscles in a simple way
- Also can be used for Incontinence treatment due to slackened pelvic floor muscles
- Cleaning the skin before usage largely extends the durability of the electrodes.
- Pulse amplitude: Adjustable, 0-100 mA peak into 500 ohm load each channel.
- Wave form: Asymmetrical Bi-Phasic Square Pulse
- Voltage: 0 – 50V
- Size: 13.8cm (L) x 7.8cm (B) x 2.8cm (H)
- Pulse rate Adjustable, from 2 – 150 Hz
- Pulse Width Adjustable, from 30 – 400 microseconds,
- ON time (ON) Adjustable, from 2 – 90 seconds
- OFF time (OFF) Adjustable, from 0 – 90 seconds
- Ramp time Adjustable, from 1 – 8 seconds
- 5 TENS Modes: B (Burst) N (Normal), M(Modulation), SD1 (40% modulation), SD2(70% modulation)
- 3 EMS Modes: C (Constant), 5 (Synchronous), A (Alternate)
- 37 TENS Programs (set by default)
- This unit can store 60 sets of operation records. Total recorded time is 999 hours.
- Possibility of buying an adapter.
4 channel all in one machine. EMS muscle stimulator, TENS unit, relaxing massage, pelvic floor incontinence treatment.
37 prefixed modes . Easy to use and a real all-rounder. For beginners and professional users.
5 manual and 16 pre-programmed TENS modes. 3 manual and 12 pre-programmed EMS modes. 2 massage modes. 5 special programs for pelvic floor training for incontinence (this requires an additional probe electrode not included in the delivery).
4-channel stimulation, 8 electrodes simultaneously usable
Solid, reliable, high quality device.