Lloydspharmacy TENS Dual Channel Digital Pain Reliever for aches and pains.
Easy to use, helps to ease aches and pains
- Can be used alongside medication
- 25 adjustable power intensities
- Lightweight and portable
The TENS Dual Channel Digital Pain Reliever is easy to use and helps to ease aches and pains. TENS stands for Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimulation and is recognised as a safe method of easing pain. TENS is now regularly recommended by doctors, physiotherapists and pharmacists throughout the UK. The TENS Dual Channel Digital Pain Reliever works by passing harmless electrical signals into the body from the gel pads (controlled by the user at all times). This eases pain in two ways:
- It blocks the body’s pain signals. These are normally transmitted from the area of damage through the nerve fibres to the brain. TENS interrupts these pain signals.
- TENS stimulates the body’s production of endorphins – its own natural painkillers.
Digital Pain Reliever for:
- Shoulder pain
- Hand pain
- Back pain
- Joint pain
- Leg pain
- TENS Dual Channel Digital Pain Reliever
- User manual
- 4 adhesive gel pads
- Output cable
- Requires 3 x AAA batteries (not included)
Please read the enclosed user manual carefully before use.
Please refer to the user manual for additional warnings and cautions. You should always consult your GP if you are concerned about prolonged or severe pain.
Eases Shoulder, back and joint pain
Can be used alongside medication
25 adjustable levels of intensity